这是我最近买的一本书中的部分主要内容,
如果你仅仅只是将它看作战争时期的作战条例的话,
那么可枉费了我辛苦打字的一番心血哈。
1. You are not a superman.
你不是超人。
2. If it's stupid but works,it isn't stupid.
如果一个蠢方法有效,那它就不是一个蠢方法。
3.Don't look conspicuous-it draws fire.
不要太显眼,因为那会引人攻击。
4. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
别和比你勇敢的战友躲在同一个弹坑里。
5. Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.
别忘了你手上的武器是由最低价的承包商得标制造的。
6.Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.
专业的士兵是可预测的;但世上却充满了菜鸟。
7. If your attack is going really well,it's an ambush.
如果你的攻击进行得很顺利,那一定是你中了圈套。
8. No plan survives the first contact intact.
没有任何计划能在遇敌后继续执行。
9. All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
所有五秒的手榴弹引线都会在三秒内烧完。
10. Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
装成无关紧要的人,因为敌人可能弹药不够了。
11. If you are forward of your position,the artillary will fall short.
每当你要攻击前进时,炮兵往往也用完了炮弹。
12. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
那支你以为是敌军疑兵而不加注意的部队其实是攻击主力。
13. THe important things are always simple.
重要的事总是简单的。
14. The simple things are always hard.
简单的事总是难做到。
15. The easy way is always mined.
好走的路总是会被布雷。
16. If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.
如果你除了敌人以外什么都缺,那你一定是在交战中。
17. When you have secured an area,don't forget to tell the enemy.
如果你已经肃清过一个区域别忘了告诉敌人。
18. Incoming fire has the right of way.
飞来的子弹有优先通行权。
19. If the enemy is in range, "SO ARE YOU!!!"
如果敌人正在你的射程内,别忘了你也在他的射程内。
20. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more th
an your fair share of objectives to take.
如果你抢报战功,那你也将有更多的任务要做。
21. Things that must be together to work usually can't be shipped together.
要一起用才能生效的装备通常不会一起运来。
22. Radio's will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
无线电总会在你急需火力支援时挂掉。
23. Anything you do can get you shot-including doing nothing.
你做的任何事都可能挨枪子儿-----但是你什么都不做也一样。
24. Tracers work both ways.
曳光弹可以帮你找到敌踪;但也会让敌人找到你。
25. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly
fire.
唯一比敌火还准确的是友军炮火。
26. Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can't get out.
当你防守严密到敌人攻不进来时,那往往你自己也会出不去。
27. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
当两军都觉得自己快输时,那他们都是对的。
长 眠 的 战 争
[mp=0,0]http://202.96.140.72/21hifi/00dvdjpg/20020628/02c.mp3[/mp]
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-16 16:18:04编辑过]
|